RULES AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
1. Eligible participants must be 65 years
of age or older and must reside in California to receive funds.
2. Must be low income, under
$15,000 a year single, $ 25,000 combined and must show proof of income; Example:Copy of S.S. statement or tax returns, bank statements showing only automatic deposit and any other proof of income.
3. May use program one time only. One time per person or household. Exceptions may apply
4. Program funding will pay service provider only. This means we will only pay the company providing
5. Service provider must be licensed and bonded in the state of
California and must show proof.
6. No cash funds will be awarded.
7. All participants are on a first come first served basis and may be put on a waiting list in the order
in which they were received.
8. Deposits for rent or utilities cannot be made with foundation
9. No partial payments will be made.
Exceptions may apply.
10. Applications that
fail to provide documents required will be considered incomplete and will be denied for assistance.
This is not a guarantee of funds or service provided as we work from donations alone.
Participation in program
is limited to available funds. Smiles for Seniors
Foundation has the right to refuse service.
You may call our project office if you have any questions or need help filling out the form at 909-790-6671