HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
When you are referred to our program
the first thing you need to do is call our office to see If you pre qualify for the program.
If you qualify we will then mail you an application for assistance. If you do not qualify, we will try to help you
to find other resources if availabe
be sure to fill out the application completely and do not for get to sign it. Return application and documents needed
by mail to:
Smiles for Seniors
Foundation P.O. Box 1113 Yucaipa Ca. 92399 or email smiles4seniors.org
From there it will be verified and reviewed
by the Board of Directors. This should take between 7-15 days. We will call to let you
know if you have been approved for funding. Please call 909-790-6671 if you have any questions or need help filling out the application
RULES AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
1. Eligible participants must be 65 years
of age or older and must reside in California to receive funds.
2. Must be low income, under
$15,000 a year single, $ 25,000 combined and must show proof of income; Example:Copy of S.S. statement or tax returns, bank statements showing only automatic deposit and any other proof of income.
3. May use program one time only. One time per person or household. Exceptions may apply
4. Program funding will pay service provider only. This means we will only pay the company providing
5. Service provider must be licensed and bonded in the state of
California and must show proof.
6. No cash funds will be awarded.
7. All participants are on a first come first served basis and may be put on a waiting list in the order
in which they were received.
8. Deposits for rent or utilities cannot be made with foundation
9. No partial payments will be made.
Exceptions may apply.
10. Applications that
fail to provide documents required will be considered incomplete and will be denied for assistance.
This is not a guarantee of funds or service provided as we work from donations alone.
Participation in program
is limited to available funds. Smiles for Seniors
Foundation has the right to refuse service.
You may call our project office if you have any questions or need help filling out the form at 909-790-6671